This new extrinsic items are those linked to the environment, climate, devices, knowledge, and specificities of your own modality

The new injuries will likely be because of inherent and extrinsic factors otherwise each other, brand new inherent affairs are those pertaining to the individual features out-of brand new competition, such as for example anthropometric characteristics, diet, and psychological issues.

This really is a detailed epidemiological studies, in which 374 Jiu-Jitsu practitioners regarding both genders took part, that have the typical period of 24 ± 8 age, differing ranging from thirteen and you may 71 many years

As a result of the quantity of knowledge toward things affecting the newest thickness away from wounds inside the BJJ, specifically in the people off opposition when you look at the Brazil, the present analysis aims to pick the factors regarding injuries in the opposition during the a nearby championship.

The new test was chose having convenience, in “XIV Copa Leao Dourado de- Jiu-Jitsu”, a nearby race held from the Liga Brasileira de- Jiu-Jitsu, kept around out of Betim, Minas Gerais, in 2011. The people finalized this new advised concur function agreeing to sign up the study and you can responded a questionnaire composed of 17 questions (purpose and you will discursive). By way of an interview held by the academics about physiotherapy way on this new Pontifical Catholic College out-of Minas Gerais.

The survey was created and used on BJJ therapists by academics on physiotherapy course of the latest Pontifical Catholic College off Minas Gerais – Brazil, within the suggestions off knowledgeable physiotherapist within the browse, and you can aligned to get advice to define the latest competition practice for the BJJ and you can injuries of the they.

New injury of your own professional impairs the newest abilities, resulted in interruption of coaching and you will battle , and you will operate shall be made to prevent them, investigating the population the most points to have this

A descriptive analysis was carried out to characterize the interviewees and you may their affairs. The latest assessment of items one influence the new thickness out-of wounds and also the study of one’s injuries one happened have been made thanks to the construction out of a great logistic regression model and also by volume tables, respectively. Hosmer and Lemeshow analytics were used to analyze brand new regression model. The degree of benefit included in new analyzes is actually 5% and also the program put is actually the Mathematical Plan into Social Sciences (SPSS) type 16.0. To confirm the necessity of new model, good Chi-Square investigation was applied.

A total of 374 BJJ opposition have been questioned, almost all (93.6%) had been males. The latest weight of your own competitors is an average of 77.8 kilograms (kg), differing from 41 so you’re able to 150 kg. A highly low part of players known by themselves once the elite BJJ fighters (step one.1%).

Extremely BJJ therapists (70.3%) carry out the most other exercise, with resistance training (32.1%) and you will basketball (thirteen.6%) as being the most common. Other fights (Muay Thai and Boxing) was indeed and additionally mentioned, however, reduced apparently (4.8% and you may 2.1%, respectively)

Considering the group by years, more BJJ practitioners can be found in new classes Adult (47.3%) and you will Learn (19.8%), totaling 67.1% of the try. With regards to the pounds, the fresh interviewees are split up into kinds, on highest categories to the categories: middleweight (21.1%), light and you can super heavier (16.8% each), and average-big (fourteen Local Singles dating.7%).

A lot of take to said training sport by the hobby (79.9%) and you will in regards to the practice time, several exhibited ranging from step one to three years (31.7%) in addition to their graduation varied considerably (Dining table 1), most categorized on white (29.6%) and purple (20.6%) straps, characterizing the new shot once the an amateur, and therefore corroborates toward practice time in the past presented, yet not, a significant fee is also pointed for the bluish (sixteen.8%), red-colored (11%) and black belt (10.2%).

The latest take to is asked on how repeatedly it instruct BJJ on month; extremely claimed exercising the fight three to four times weekly (51.6%), however, a top fee skilled 5 to 6 moments (31%), to present the typical daily duration of couple of hours of coaching and you may most (99.2%) perform the warmup ahead of training, that have the average lifetime of half an hour. The new home heating carried out by BJJ competitors is, most of the time, served by a graduated black-belt (73.3%). All the interviewees (88%) failed to statement pain or aches throughout warmup. But not, individuals who advertised serious pain advertised really pain throughout the knee joints (42.2%) and in the new shoulders (20%).